Search in collections
Photographic print in an album. A barn cat walks toward the camera across a dirt pathway on the Wayne O. and Marion Turner farm in LaFayette, Onondaga County, New York. On the back of the photograph is handwritten, "Stubby/August 1949." The farm was in operation from 1945-1956 at RD 1, LaFayette, New York. It was first a chicken farm and then a vegetable truck farm. The Turner's sold produce at the Syracuse Regional Market during that time. After the farm stopped operating, the barn was re-modeled into The Syracuse Motel and part of the farm was sold to the Jewish Federation of Syracuse and made into "Camp Fren-Le."
height 3.375 in ; width 4.75 in