Feeding Rabbits at Camp Fren-Le

Feeding Rabbits at Camp Fren-Le - The Farmers' Museum
Creator: 
Title: 
Feeding Rabbits at Camp Fren-Le
Date: 
Identifier: 
F0013.2015(01)yyyy
Description: 
Photographic print in an album. A couple girls gather next to a chicken wire cage with rabbits inside to feed them at Camp Fren-Le. Handwritten on the back of the photograph is, "Feeding the bunnies/Day Camp/1953." This photograph is part of an album of the Wayne O. and Marion Turner farm which was in operation from 1945-1956 at RD 1, LaFayette, New York. It was first a chicken farm and then a vegetable truck farm. The Turner's sold produce at the Syracuse Regional Market during that time. After the farm stopped operating, the barn was re-modeled into The Syracuse Motel and part of the farm was sold to the Jewish Federation of Syracuse and made into "Camp Fren-Le."
Physical dimensions: 
height 3.5 in ; width 5 in
Coverage: